Location address cleaning

Minerva Panda

Jun 25, 2017, 9:47:58 AM6/25/17
to datameet
Hello all,
I have some addresses like :

1.
#308,jakur layout,  Jakur post Bangalore-64
2.
13, HULUGUNDANAHALLI VIL medamaranahalli post, Kanakpura Tk, Bangalore
3.
Lakkondahalli village post, Hoskok Tle Bangalore Rural
4.
 Ramaya Nivas, Srinivas street, sehhalai Kanaihude, Shivaganga District, Tamilonadu-046-226912

1. Google Maps geocoder is able to retrieve the corresponding lat-long informationfor the first one
 2. There is no result for this address . Only after tokenising the whole address I am able to fetch the lat-long for the Kanakpura Taluk as there is no information about the village or the post ( HULUGUNDANAHALLI VIL medamaranahalli post)
3. There is a typo - Hoskote Taluk.

How do I preprocess such address data when there is no proper delimiter showing the hierarchy of address fields -village post, city , state? Out of 200 addresses hardly I got fetch 20-30 lat longs rest all geocoding failed.