Doing official release with Pig 0.12.0 support?

Jarek Jarcec Cecho

Nov 1, 2013, 9:51:44 PM11/1/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Hi DataFu community,
we got DataFu master branch compatible with Pig 0.12.0 recently which I assume will be very helpful to a lot of people. Thus I was wondering if it would make sense to do a maintenance release (something like 1.0.1) that will contain the 0.12.0 support?

I'll be more then happy to help out if the community will agree that it would be worth it to do the release.

Jarcec
signature.asc

Matthew Hayes

Nov 4, 2013, 12:55:14 PM11/4/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Yep I was thinking the same thing.  I'll work on getting this out soon.

-Matt

Jarek Jarcec Cecho

Nov 5, 2013, 11:38:43 AM11/5/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thank you Matt! Please don't hesitate and let me know if you will need any assistance, will be more than happy to help!

Jarcec
> --
signature.asc

Matthew Hayes

Nov 6, 2013, 4:56:03 PM11/6/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
I released the current code as 1.1.0.  It should be available from maven central repo within the next day.

-Matt

Jarek Jarcec Cecho

Nov 6, 2013, 5:32:56 PM11/6/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Matt!

Jarcec
signature.asc

Matthew Hayes

Nov 6, 2013, 8:31:57 PM11/6/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com

Jarek Jarcec Cecho

Nov 6, 2013, 8:43:11 PM11/6/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! I'm wondering whether there are required any manual steps to get the release also to this page:

https://github.com/linkedin/datafu/releases

Jarcec
signature.asc

Matthew Hayes