Urgent requirement of ColdFusion Developer in Roswell, GA

Tarun Tiwari

Feb 24, 2014, 11:04:13 AM2/24/14
to dataflo...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We currently have a 6 – 12 month contract opportunity for a Coldfusion Developer with our clients “UPS” at Roswell, GA. If you are interested in the opportunity, please send me your resume with interested billing rate and contact details.

Details of the requirement:

Details of Position:

•          3-5 years technical expertise in web applications development in Cold Fusion or other Web Based

•          3-5 Years’ Experience in SQL Server

•          A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL experience - performance tuning, stored procedures, triggers

Technologies

•          Expertise in web technologies - JavaScript, JavaScript Frameworks (Ext JS, JQuery), XML, AJAX,CSS2 and Source Control software (Source Safe, PVCS).

•          Expertise in custom tags, IFrames, performance optimization, file manipulation, exception

•          5-8 years of experience in systems analysis, applications development and systems architecture

•          A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL experience - performance tuning, stored procedures, triggers

•          Support the development of business requirements and program specifications

•          Assist in the creation of project timelines

Tarun Tiwari

Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/tarun-tiwari/40/365/256

Metasys Inc. (www.metasysinc.com)

Direct:  470-208-7118