Dataflow virtual machines at OeRC

Graham Klyne

Feb 15, 2013, 5:36:45 AM2/15/13
to dataflo...@googlegroups.com, Katherine Fletcher, David Shotton
All,

With our Dataflow VM hosting moved to the Bodleian, I believe we are no longer
using the virtual machines hoisted at OeRC. I propose to email the sysadmin
team at OeRC to request they close down the Dataflow VMs hosted there, and
release any allocated resources. I'll hold off doing this for a short while in
case anyone is still using these VMs.

Please say something now if you think there's any reason to keep these VMs, or
if there's anything we need to keep from these systems before they are dissolved.

#g

Anusha Ranganathan

Feb 15, 2013, 6:09:05 AM2/15/13
to Graham Klyne, dataflo...@googlegroups.com, Katherine Fletcher, David Shotton
Hello Graham,
The OERC VMs have not been moved to the Bodleian. The dataflow project
website and the demo machines are still in OERC and have not been
migrated as far as I know.

Regards,
Anusha

Graham Klyne

Feb 15, 2013, 8:31:07 AM2/15/13
to Katherine Fletcher, dataflo...@googlegroups.com, David Shotton
Thanks everyone for the responses.

I misunderstood. What I didn't realize was that the OERC machines were still
live demonstrators. In which case, I suggest we leave things as they are for
now, and consider our options after we have a release.

#g