Datafari and manifold conf

Gabriel

Sep 6, 2014, 1:02:34 PM9/6/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I set up a git branch from your project in https://github.com/eirmag/datafari in order to have maven to build/package/test the project. I successfully packaged solr along with your datafari solution on top of an embedded tomcat launched with maven. I then added manifold to this embedded tomcat instance. The manifold war are deployed correctly, but I have difficulties to test it correctly.

As I don't have postgre sql on my environment, I tried to set up manifold with an hsql storage. I've looked in https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-1.4.1/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html to change your default manifold configuration file, but still fail to have manifold responding properly to the requests.

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Database exception: SQLException doing query (42501): user lacks privilege or object not found: OUTPUTCONNECTIONS
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database$ExecuteQueryThread.finishUp(Database.java:702)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeViaThread(Database.java:728)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeUncachedQuery(Database.java:762)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database$QueryCacheExecutor.create(Database.java:1435)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.cachemanager.CacheManager.findObjectsAndExecute(CacheManager.java:144)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeQuery(Database.java:191)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfaceHSQLDB.performQuery(DBInterfaceHSQLDB.java:916)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.BaseTable.performQuery(BaseTable.java:221)
    at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.outputconnection.OutputConnectionManager.getAllConnections(OutputConnectionManager.java:198)

Would you have an idea how to configure manifold in such way to avoid to install postgre? I'd like to have a minimal installation to crawl my local computer and have the results in datafari.

Best regards,
Gabriel

Aurélien MAZOYER

Sep 10, 2014, 4:41:39 AM9/10/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

What OS do you use?
Please copy/paste your mcf_home/properties.xml configuration file so I can have a look.

Regards,

Aurélien

Gabriel

Sep 10, 2014, 12:58:51 PM9/10/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aurelien,

I'm using GNU/Linux with fedora distribution for my tests. The properties.xml is attached, but also browsable online: https://github.com/eirmag/datafari/blob/7927ddfecca07a06b7f2f5a7803ab3392fe5d5c2/mcf/mcf_home/properties.xml

Best regards,
Gabriel
properties.xml

cedric...@francelabs.com

Oct 10, 2014, 7:00:06 AM10/10/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

just to let you know that we're working on your question, but since it's a specific question related to your own branch rather than to Datafari, we didn't manage to give it much time until now. Please bare with us until we find some time to finish on your question (off course you can also let us know if you found the answer!).

Regards,

Cedric