DBUG> OT Washroom accessories

Paul Rabinowitz

May 30, 2013, 1:57:57 PM5/30/13
to Forum
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced manufacturer for washroom accessories like, toilet paper holders, paper towel holders, mirrors, grab bars, etc. I typically spec Bobrick but I'm looking for something less expensive to spec.

Cheers,
Paul Rabinowitz
PBR Design, Inc.
p...@pbrdesigninc.com
www.pbrdesigninc.com
Office 513-829-4406
*******************************
To Join or view DBUG Bulletin Bd: http://www.tinyurl.com/DBUGforum
NewPosts->dataca...@googlegroups.com OR dataca...@world.std.com

SDES...@aol.com

May 30, 2013, 4:32:45 PM5/30/13
to P...@pbrdesigninc.com, dataca...@googlegroups.com

A&J

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DataCAD-DBUG" group.

David Porter

May 30, 2013, 4:36:00 PM5/30/13
to DataCAD Forum
I have had a bunch of contractor's submit ASI as a substitution for Bobrick.  I am guessing it's because they can buy ASI accessories cheaper than they can get Bobrick.  I know it's not because they think that ASI is better than Bobrick.  You can find them at http://www.americanspecialties.com/.

The ASI products that have been installed on my jobs seem to have held up as well as Bobrick so I have no reason to believe that they are not a fairly equal comparable.

David Porter AIA
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Paul Rabinowitz

May 30, 2013, 5:11:23 PM5/30/13
to Forum
Thanks to all who responded to my earlier post.  I appreciate the input.

Cheers,
Paul