dalek-driver-phantomjs: Binary not found: null

mikhail...@solomoto.com

May 12, 2016, 8:50:00 AM5/12/16
to DalekJS
Win10

Hello, I go through the steps on website.
And whe I try to run dalek test from example I get "ERROR: dalek-driver-phantomjs: Binary not found: null"
I have phantomjs installed, but I understand that dalek can't find it.
Where should I pur phantomjs.exe for dalek to run?
Now dalek lives in C:\js\node_modules\dalekjs
Test file as package.json is in C:\js folder
Can anyone explain how to make dalek find phantomjs? Because now I think it is everywhere possible.

Non Intanon

Jun 29, 2016, 9:33:00 PM6/29/16
to DalekJS, mikhail...@solomoto.com
I'm having the same problem too..