Form not re-submitting in PhantomJS (but it does in Chrome)

Patricio Tarantino

Jan 12, 2015, 2:00:01 PM1/12/15
to dal...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

My use case is an ajax form that returns an error if it is not working. We are testing that, so we fill the inputs and submit the form a few times to check that is returning an error and not going to the next step.

This works fine if I use "-b chrome" as I can see it, but if I use PhantomJS through the console, it seems to not send the form after the first time. The error message is still the first one, and as I checked in the backend (I log every try), the form is not submiting the second time.

It is really weird because it seems to be only on PhantomJS, because it works perfect in Chrome (though it returns another visibility asserts as incorrect).

Any idea what could be? Thank you!