Any web page that shows how to set up remote testing with dalikjs esp Windows?

Zk W

Dec 5, 2014, 6:39:15 PM12/5/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
Hi

We have difficulty watching the video to set up remote testing with dalik ?
Is there any site that shows step-by-step ?

Thanks

asciidisco

Dec 7, 2014, 8:15:09 AM12/7/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
No, unfortunately only the video exists (and no further documentation).
But if you could provide me with an mail address, with enough storage, I´m happy to send it to you.

Zk W

Dec 8, 2014, 1:07:43 AM12/8/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
Hi

What is your email address that we could contact ?
Is it a large file ? How large is it ?
We just need better resolution of the video to watch to follow.

asciidisco

Dec 8, 2014, 5:35:16 AM12/8/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
The E-Mail address is on the dalekjs.com webpage.
If you only need the video in a higher resolution, go directly to Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/78144005

There you can find it in HD.

Zk W

Dec 8, 2014, 12:51:12 PM12/8/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian

That's where we watched and felt the resolution a little unclear with your two terminals in your explanation tutorial.

asciidisco

Dec 8, 2014, 12:58:27 PM12/8/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
With the HD button checked? It seems pretty clear (720p) to me.