target/site does not exist

1 view

Jostein Austvik Jacobsen

Jun 6, 2011, 8:29:02 AM6/6/11
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting an error about the directory "${project_loc}/../daisy.pipeline.modules.site/target/site" not existing in the modules repository. The equivalent ".../target/site" directory in the framework repository is generated the first time that the command line is run from Eclipse, and not when I click "set as target platform. How do I generate the target/site directories for the module repository?

Jostein

Javier Asensio

Jun 6, 2011, 9:26:08 AM6/6/11
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jostain,

You get the error in eclipse or maven?
That folder may be generated when you execute mvn clean install in the framework dir.

cheers,

Javi

Jostein Austvik Jacobsen

Jun 6, 2011, 9:44:02 AM6/6/11
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
I get the error in eclipse when opening modules-tp.target in the modules workspace.

Which directory is the "framework directory"?

Javier Asensio

Jun 6, 2011, 10:00:12 AM6/6/11
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
The framework dir is "daisy-pipeline". so are get that error when setting the the target platform? Try to open the site file and click on the build button, if that's the problem I'll update the wikipage.

cheers,

Javi

Jostein Austvik Jacobsen

Jun 6, 2011, 10:09:24 AM6/6/11
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Running mvn clean install directly in ~/daisy-pipeline just gives a "The goal you specified requires a project to execute but there is no POM in this directory (/home/jostein/daisy-pipeline). Please verify you invoked Maven from the correct directory."

I tried checking out a fresh version of the modules repo again, and that got me past the "javi@chaos ~/dedicon/tycho/module-hello $ mvn clean install
"-step. Don't know why...

The error in eclipse is still there though.

So I'm at "Update the parent project" and just added html-utils to ~/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy-pipeline-modules-parent/pom.xml. I also commented out <!--module>../dtbook-to-zedai</module--> since that gave me a pom not found error.

So I run:
jostein@jostein-laptop:~/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy-pipeline-modules-parent$ mvn clean install

And get:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] No explicit target runtime environment configuration. Build is platform dependent.
[WARNING] No explicit target runtime environment configuration. Build is platform dependent.
[INFO] Resolving target platform for project MavenProject: org.daisy.pipeline:daisy.modules.feature:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT @ /home/jostein/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy.pipeline.modules.feature/pom.xml
[INFO] Adding repository file:/home/jostein/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy.pipeline.modules.feature/../../daisy-pipeline/repo/
[WARNING] Failed to access p2 repository daisy_repo (file:/home/jostein/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy.pipeline.modules.feature/../../daisy-pipeline/repo/), will try to use local cache. Reason: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at file:/home/jostein/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy.pipeline.modules.feature/../../daisy-pipeline/repo/.
[INFO] Adding repository file:/home/jostein/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy.pipeline.modules.feature/../modules-target-platform/
[WARNING] Failed to access p2 repository modules-target-platform (file:/home/jostein/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy.pipeline.modules.feature/../modules-target-platform/), will try to use local cache. Reason: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at file:/home/jostein/daisy-pipeline-modules/daisy.pipeline.modules.feature/../modules-target-platform/.
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Error retrieving checksum file for .meta/p2-metadata.properties - IGNORING
[WARNING] Target location type: Directory is not supported
[WARNING] Target location type: Directory is not supported
[INFO] Cannot complete the request.  Generating details.
[INFO] {org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=OSGi/Minimum-1.0,OSGi/Minimum-1.1, osgi.ws=gtk, osgi.arch=x86_64, osgi.os=linux, org.eclipse.update.install.features=true, org.osgi.framework.system.packages=}
[INFO] [Software being installed: daisy.modules.feature.feature.group 1.0.0.qualifier, Missing requirement: daisy.modules.feature.feature.group 1.0.0.qualifier requires 'dtbook-to-zedai 0.0.0' but it could not be found]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable. -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:168)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.
at org.sonatype.tycho.p2.impl.resolver.ProjectorResolutionStrategy.resolve(ProjectorResolutionStrategy.java:98)
at org.sonatype.tycho.p2.impl.resolver.P2ResolverImpl.resolveProject(P2ResolverImpl.java:335)
at org.sonatype.tycho.p2.impl.resolver.P2ResolverImpl.resolveProject(P2ResolverImpl.java:300)
at org.sonatype.tycho.p2.facade.P2TargetPlatformResolver.doResolvePlatform(P2TargetPlatformResolver.java:406)
at org.sonatype.tycho.p2.facade.P2TargetPlatformResolver.resolvePlatform(P2TargetPlatformResolver.java:105)
at org.codehaus.tycho.resolver.DefaultTychoDependencyResolver.resolveProject(DefaultTychoDependencyResolver.java:68)
at org.codehaus.tycho.maven.TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.afterProjectsRead(TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.java:94)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:273)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
... 11 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.
... 20 more
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

Javier Asensio

Jun 6, 2011, 10:17:29 AM6/6/11
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Ahhh I see. Sorry, as you have commented out the daisy2zedai or daisy-to-zedai, you have to remove it from the feature. Go to the daisy.modules.feature and remove the daisy2zedai plugin from there. If you have any more issues we can do this through skype.

cheers,

Javi

Jostein Austvik Jacobsen

Jun 6, 2011, 10:20:36 AM6/6/11