Why I am ending these posts

Carl Boudreau

May 18, 2014, 8:13:56 AM5/18/14
to gDaily Empowerment Cards

Hello, loyal subscribers.

I have made the difficult and long delayed decision to end my Daily Empowerment Card Posts. Monday’s Daily Empowerment Card was the last.

Here’s why.

Reason #1. I have been doing these posts five days a week without let up, except for a short break when I was traveling at Christmas, since the early 00’s, which is enough time to demonstrate my good faith and sticktoitiveness.

Reason #2. Nobody seems to be publishing empowerment card decks anymore – at all. It’s all oracle cards and tarot decks nowadays. Even the used bookstores don’t want my old decks. The decks I have left are increasingly outdated – the self-help fads of yesteryear.

Reason #3. You wouldn’t think so, but the number of appropriate photo images turns out to be finite: sunsets, flowers, fields, highways, clouds, seascapes, fertile fields, woodland scenes, frolicking children - repeat. I find myself rotating through a limited variety of useable images.

Reason #4. Because of Reasons #2 and #3, it takes increasing amounts of ingenuity (i.e., work) to put the posts together. More than you’d probably think. I’m burning out on it.

Reason #6. Facebook, YouTube, etc.,

Reason #7. All good things must come to an end.

Thank you.

Carl

image.jpg