Re: Gantt Chart with dependency , scroll-able header and expandable/ collapsible side bar is possible??

Drew Winget

May 2, 2016, 10:40:49 PM5/2/16
to d3...@googlegroups.com
You'll need an ordinal time scale. I would recommend using a drag-based pan interaction on the gantt area. All of this is possible and there are many good examples out there for gantt charts, and pan/zoom interactions. If you have any questions about specific examples, or some jsfiddle things, I'd be happy to help out when I get a moment.

-Drew

On 2 May 2016 at 10:58, Chandrasekhar Anem <chandrase...@gramener.com> wrote:
Hi everyone i need a help, i want to build a gantt chart using d3.js ... it has scroll-able header (data is list of months) , inside table svgs. can anyone please help me with this functionality.

Any approach please??

Drew Winget
Visualisation Engineer
Digital Library Systems and Services