Fisheye distortion

Moshiur Rahman

Mar 25, 2018, 3:44:30 AM3/25/18
to d3-js
How to get square zoom in grid  like (fisheye)?

Ibrahim Tanyalcin

Mar 25, 2018, 10:07:11 AM3/25/18
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Which one cartesian? On html or svg? Something like this? :

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Moshiur Rahman <uni...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to get square zoom in grid  like (fisheye)?

Message has been deleted

Ibrahim Tanyalcin

Mar 27, 2018, 12:25:38 PM3/27/18
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Cartesian IS square...Circle is spherical. They had some implementation from sigma.js, that was later ported or rewritten for d3 I think. It might suit your needs.

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 4:50 PM, Moshiur Rahman <uni...@gmail.com> wrote:
On SVG. Not Cartesian actually. I want it to be square instead of circle.