D3.js Slack Team

Elijah Meeks

Jul 23, 2015, 10:21:13 AM7/23/15
to d3-js
I've found Slack pretty useful for other projects, and so a little while back I created a d3js.slack.com team as a place to talk bugs, implementation, learning D3 and whatever else. I haven't really turned the thing on until now.

Unfortunately, slack doesn't let you auto-register or auto-apply (like I thought it did). I thought about sending invites out to all the usual suspects, but that seemed a little weird and random so instead if any of you want in, just reply or email me and I'll send an invite.

And if any of you who've been here a while want to help run it, let me know.

Marc Fawzi

Jul 23, 2015, 10:43:06 AM7/23/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hey Elijah

Good idea. Please send me an invite. Thanks.

Marc

Sent from my iPhone

Phoebe Bright

Jul 23, 2015, 5:25:59 PM7/23/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
just signed up to slack so please add me to d3js
thanks.

phoebe.

Kai Chang

Jul 23, 2015, 5:27:06 PM7/23/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
I'll take an invite!

KAM Tin Seong

Jul 23, 2015, 6:52:23 PM7/23/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

I am interested.  Please send me an invite.

Tin Seong

Ian Johnson

Jul 23, 2015, 6:55:26 PM7/23/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
i'd like to join :)
--
Ian Johnson - 周彦

Elijah Meeks

Jul 23, 2015, 7:11:46 PM7/23/15
to d3-js, enj...@gmail.com
Apparently google groups does email masking now? Has it always? Who knows. Shoot me an email at elija...@gmail.com if you want an invite, or post it in the thread if you're not afraid to. I know some of your emails but not all.

-Elijah

sadi hassan

Jul 24, 2015, 4:23:37 AM7/24/15
to d3-js
Pls add me sadi.r...@gmail.com if u want :) I am not an expert, just learning very slowly.

Ulrich Sinn

Jul 24, 2015, 9:17:39 AM7/24/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
please add me to this list. Do I need to add my email explicitly for you?

Thank you,

Uli

Joe Keohan

Jul 24, 2015, 1:34:47 PM7/24/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Elijah,

I'm all in...Please send an invite...I'm also part of the knightd3-2015 slack that was put together to review your book "D3 in Action".   Have to say it's one of more technical D3 books out there and I find myself feeling like a newbie trying  to understand all the code but I keep chugging along hoping it all makes sense at some point in time...

Joe

Elijah Meeks

Jul 24, 2015, 1:38:34 PM7/24/15
to Joe Keohan, d3-js
Invite sent. I would love to hear what you all think of the book. I felt Scott had already written the definitive intro to D3 and I wanted to write something that covered as much of this massive library as possible, which resulted in a pretty thick book.

Take care,
Elijah

Richa Vyas

Jul 24, 2015, 2:40:37 PM7/24/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com, Joe Keohan
Hi Elijah,

Can you please send me the invite too.

Thanks,
Richa

Drew Winget

Jul 24, 2015, 2:41:39 PM7/24/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com, Joe Keohan
I'd also appreciate an invite. Thanks Elijah.

Elijah Meeks

Jul 24, 2015, 5:13:18 PM7/24/15
to d3-js, jke...@gmail.com, scipioaf...@gmail.com
Anyone who needs an invite will have to send me their email address, because Google Groups doesn't give me those and I need an email to send an invite to.

Richa Vyas

Jul 24, 2015, 6:41:29 PM7/24/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com, Joe Keohan, scipioaf...@gmail.com

Mårten Nilsson

Jul 24, 2015, 7:30:45 PM7/24/15
to d3-js

Quinn Lee

Jul 25, 2015, 10:37:06 AM7/25/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Hey Elijah,  Could I get an Invite too?  email: leeke...@gmail.com

Thanks!

eoin

Jul 25, 2015, 2:53:31 PM7/25/15
to d3-js
Please add me too:
eoloi...@gmail.com

Jaime del Palacio

Jul 25, 2015, 10:40:13 PM7/25/15
to d3-js
I'm interested, please send me an invite.

Curran

Jul 26, 2015, 2:05:03 PM7/26/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Please add me too:

Thanks!

Vince Martínez

Jul 28, 2015, 6:31:07 AM7/28/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Hook me up!

aziz maalej

Jul 28, 2015, 8:47:20 AM7/28/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Hi, Me too please.
Thanks

Hook me up!

Gil Luz

Jul 28, 2015, 8:53:58 AM7/28/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hey.
I would be happy to get an invite.
Thanks.

z...@utiledesign.com

Jul 28, 2015, 9:02:36 AM7/28/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Sign me up please. Thank you!

Maureen Linke

Jul 28, 2015, 11:43:21 AM7/28/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Please add me mauree...@gmail.com

V Balupuri

Jul 29, 2015, 8:09:30 AM7/29/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Hi Elijah,

Could I get an invite to the d3 slack group please?

Regards,
Varun

SANTHOSH THANGARAJ

Jul 29, 2015, 7:23:33 PM7/29/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Hi Elijah,

Please give me invite, I like to join.

Thanks,
Santhosh

SANTHOSH THANGARAJ

Jul 29, 2015, 7:25:30 PM7/29/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com
Hi Elijah,

I like to join. Please give me invite. My email address is santhosht...@gmail.com

Thanks,
santhosh

Russell Jurney

Jul 29, 2015, 7:47:51 PM7/29/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Please send me an invite.

On Thursday, July 23, 2015, Elijah Meeks <elija...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've found Slack pretty useful for other projects, and so a little while back I created a d3js.slack.com team as a place to talk bugs, implementation, learning D3 and whatever else. I haven't really turned the thing on until now.

Unfortunately, slack doesn't let you auto-register or auto-apply (like I thought it did). I thought about sending invites out to all the usual suspects, but that seemed a little weird and random so instead if any of you want in, just reply or email me and I'll send an invite.

And if any of you who've been here a while want to help run it, let me know.

Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Luis Carli

Jul 30, 2015, 11:23:43 AM7/30/15
to d3-js, elija...@gmail.com

Greg Meadows

Aug 3, 2015, 3:23:28 PM8/3/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
gr...@redcloudservices.com

just starting using slack for a few projects.

best regards,

Red Cloud Services (click to see our latest video)

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Elijah Meeks <elija...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've found Slack pretty useful for other projects, and so a little while back I created a d3js.slack.com team as a place to talk bugs, implementation, learning D3 and whatever else. I haven't really turned the thing on until now.

Unfortunately, slack doesn't let you auto-register or auto-apply (like I thought it did). I thought about sending invites out to all the usual suspects, but that seemed a little weird and random so instead if any of you want in, just reply or email me and I'll send an invite.

And if any of you who've been here a while want to help run it, let me know.

Kendall Green

Aug 3, 2015, 8:41:37 PM8/3/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

Kendal...@gmail.com please invite

Mike Levin

Aug 5, 2015, 6:01:15 PM8/5/15
to d3-js
I would love an invite, please.

Peter Smith

Aug 7, 2015, 2:17:59 PM8/7/15
to d3-js
would like to join peterbutlersmith [awt] gmail [dawt] com

Christopher Zempel

Aug 10, 2015, 8:25:39 PM8/10/15
to d3-js
if this is still going, count me in! chris. m .zem...@gmail.com

Wendy Mak

Aug 11, 2015, 11:17:45 AM8/11/15
to d3-js
Hello,
I would like to join if it's still running. (wwymak@gmail)

Thanks!

Brian Ng

Aug 14, 2015, 12:12:12 PM8/14/15
to d3-js

plz invite: ngwingkui (at) gmail.com

Samantha Zeitlin

Aug 14, 2015, 5:20:44 PM8/14/15
to d3-js
please add me!

John Shanley

Aug 20, 2015, 4:57:15 PM8/20/15
to d3-js
please invite!

Henrique Geremia Nievinski

Aug 20, 2015, 6:43:40 PM8/20/15
to d3-js
Please invite me, thanks.

henriqu...@gmail.com

mindpl...@gmail.com

Oren Bochman

Aug 23, 2015, 6:29:11 AM8/23/15
to d3-js
add me as well!

Rohit Sharma

Aug 23, 2015, 11:29:24 AM8/23/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah,

Please do pass on the invite.

Thanks

Koustav Pal

Aug 23, 2015, 12:49:34 PM8/23/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elijah,
Can I get an invite please?
Thanks

Koustav Pal,
Computational Biologist,
Doctoral Candidate,
Computational Genomics,
IFOM- Fondazione Instituto firc Oncologia Molecolare
Milano, Italy.

Thad Brown

Aug 24, 2015, 8:29:34 AM8/24/15
to d3-js
I would love an invite. I have been using slack very lightly, but am happy to try more.

Hina Imran

Aug 26, 2015, 4:02:59 AM8/26/15
to d3-js
HI,
Please add me as well.

Chris Given

Aug 26, 2015, 9:34:04 AM8/26/15
to d3-js
Please add me as well. Thanks.

Chris

Richa Vyas

Aug 26, 2015, 10:09:34 PM8/26/15
to elija...@gmail.com, d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elijah,

All the Best for your talk. Looking forward to it.

Best Regards,
Richa

Inertial Observer

Aug 27, 2015, 11:28:05 AM8/27/15
to d3-js

I'm not one of the usual suspects, since D3.js is new for me, but would like to join your Slack channel. A new job put me on a project and it's been an adventure so far! LOL Thanks,
Jessi

Sean Burn

Aug 31, 2015, 9:18:28 AM8/31/15
to d3-js
Please send me an invite, I would like to get involved too..

Thanks

Sticks Mabakane

Aug 31, 2015, 9:21:24 AM8/31/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Please send me an invite. I am interested to join slack for d3.js

Matthew Shanley

Aug 31, 2015, 1:56:28 PM8/31/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
I would like an invite as well, please. Thanks!

Matthew Shanley
little secrets records and stuff

Max Orelus

Sep 2, 2015, 2:30:20 AM9/2/15
to d3-js
Could you please send me an invite to the slack channel.

Thank you.

Mohammed Haddad

Sep 3, 2015, 5:49:37 AM9/3/15
to d3-js
Please could I have an invite as well?

ci...@cyram.com

Sep 9, 2015, 5:24:05 AM9/9/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah,

Could I get an invite to the d3 slack group? please~
Thanks,

Jin.

2015년 7월 23일 목요일 오후 11시 21분 13초 UTC+9, Elijah Meeks 님의 말:

Prakhar Bhardwaj

Sep 9, 2015, 9:07:21 AM9/9/15
to d3-js
can you please add me too?

thanks in advance!

Jason Egan

Sep 14, 2015, 11:21:01 PM9/14/15
to d3-js
I'll take an invite as well.

David sok

Sep 15, 2015, 10:56:30 AM9/15/15
to d3-js
Hi I would like an invite as well. Thank you

Anthony Perritano

Sep 19, 2015, 7:52:46 PM9/19/15
to d3-js
Would this be a place to ask d3 questions? If so I would love an invite.

thanks
anthony

Avi Persin

Sep 22, 2015, 11:38:01 AM9/22/15
to d3-js
Can I have an invite to the slack channel?

Thanks,
Avi

Jean-Barthelemy Mercier

Sep 22, 2015, 11:53:12 AM9/22/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Can I also have an invite please?

Thanks a lot,
Jean

Spiros Eliopoulos

Sep 26, 2015, 3:15:44 PM9/26/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
FYI, there's a #d3.js channel on FreeNode (irc.freenode.net) that's open for anybody to join, without invites or additional accounts. Usually has around 70-80 users on at any given time.

-Spiros E.

Marc Fawzi

Sep 26, 2015, 3:18:35 PM9/26/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Why is it by invite? I joined other SLack channels without any invites

Sent from my iPhone

Jesus Nuñez

Oct 1, 2015, 8:37:33 AM10/1/15
to d3-js
Great!, please send me an invite? Thanks

Jesus

reed spool

Oct 1, 2015, 12:19:44 PM10/1/15
to d3-js
I would love an invite as well :) Cheers

timelyportfolio

Oct 6, 2015, 7:06:03 AM10/6/15
to d3-js
I sent an email, but I'd love an invite as well.

Kent

Chris Maloney

Oct 7, 2015, 9:52:06 AM10/7/15
to d3-js
Me too, please!

Thanks!

Shelby Sturgis

Oct 14, 2015, 1:35:23 AM10/14/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah,

I'd like an invite too.

Thanks,
Shelby

nimm

Oct 14, 2015, 6:28:11 AM10/14/15
to d3-js
Please add me also.

Thanks

Srinivas Yedhuri

Oct 19, 2015, 6:20:34 AM10/19/15
to d3-js
Please add me in

audebert christian

Oct 19, 2015, 6:39:21 AM10/19/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

why to pay to speak about free products ??? why to go create another closed content to speak about open product.??

For me, it’s simply nonsense.

If this “service”  does not satisfy you, you know how to program, set your own service, for free.. just use your brain. It’s here for this.

Oct 20, 2015, 8:41:08 AM10/20/15
to d3-js
Hi, can you send me an invitation?

Tiffany France

Oct 21, 2015, 5:40:12 PM10/21/15
to d3-js
add me please

Jin W.

Oct 22, 2015, 9:28:39 AM10/22/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah, could you please send me an invite? I'm learning D3 now. THX!

Héctor León

Oct 22, 2015, 9:58:20 AM10/22/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah, i want to join to D3 slack team to learn faster to use the lib

Christian Matyas

Oct 22, 2015, 10:41:08 AM10/22/15
to d3-js
Can you please add me, my Slack E-mail is "christia...@lifbi.de"

All the best Christian

Max Shenfield

Oct 24, 2015, 3:11:38 PM10/24/15
to d3-js
There's a useful utility from the creator of socket.io on Github that allows people to sign themselves up to Slack orgs. We use it for the Nashville developers channel and it works great: https://github.com/rauchg/slackin

One warning - Slack is great for enabling team collaboration but can be really rough if you reach your 10,000 message limit (on free accounts).  If you're not on a pretty active channel (#general,  #random) you'll often be faced with something like this:

 For open source projects where having a full message history is important, Gitter is a good alternative, with channels and integrates directly to Github projects.

Bao Q. Nguyen

Oct 29, 2015, 3:33:08 AM10/29/15
to d3-js
can you send me an invite? My email is b...@nqbao.com

Thanks!

Anatoly Eltsov

Oct 29, 2015, 5:14:15 AM10/29/15
to d3-js
I'd like to join too!

Sundar Ramalingam

Oct 30, 2015, 7:01:55 AM10/30/15
to d3-js
Could you please send invite? My email is sundarra...@gmail.com
Thanks,
Sundar

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:14 AM Anatoly Eltsov <glamc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd like to join too!

Avi Persin

Oct 30, 2015, 11:26:21 AM10/30/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
REMOVE ME

Prakash Kolluru

Nov 2, 2015, 8:38:56 AM11/2/15
to d3-js
Hii..! My self Prakash, Right now I'm working with one project regarding showing election results dynamically on the map using d3.js and as well as svg , i used topojson features in my project but recently i want to access .csv file and using that need to fill  color of the district(state) based on the state code like wise using csv file. Please , if you had any idea help me . Now Im attaching my hot code also.! Once go through that then u can .
AC-DIST MAPPING FOR BIHAR STATE1.csv
Bihar-Map(Color).html
Bihar-Map.topojson

Nov 2, 2015, 6:08:49 PM11/2/15
to d3-js

I'd like to join the d3js slack channel as well.  Might I get an invite?

myjunkc...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 2:19:11 AM11/3/15
to d3-js
Can you add me to the slack channel. Thanks.

Ellie Zhu

Nov 9, 2015, 1:25:23 PM11/9/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah,

    Could you please add me to the D3 slack team?

    Thank you!

    Best,

    Ellie

Kunal Pal

Nov 15, 2015, 12:27:18 PM11/15/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah,

Kindly add me in.

Kunal

Davide Schiera

Nov 18, 2015, 2:55:12 AM11/18/15
to d3-js
Hi Elijah, that's a great idea! Please send me an invite. Thanks!

farrelld...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2015, 10:36:34 AM11/18/15
to d3-js
Elijah,

I'd love an invite. Finally got around to using Slack.

Thanks,

Dean
Message has been deleted

John Dierks

Nov 19, 2015, 5:26:22 PM11/19/15
to d3-js
I would love an invite johndierks/gmail

Justin Wilson

Nov 21, 2015, 7:58:23 PM11/21/15
to d3-js
Could you please add me? My email is jawh...@gmail.com or jawhster(at)gmail(dot)com, Thank you!

John Herren

Nov 21, 2015, 11:44:26 PM11/21/15
to d3-js
Invite, please. herren/gmail

Pablo Pareja

Nov 23, 2015, 12:34:43 PM11/23/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Could you please also add me?
My email address: pablopar...@gmail.com

Thanks!

Pablo

Stefan Schneider

Nov 26, 2015, 2:49:50 AM11/26/15
to d3-js
I would like an invite

Joohee Choi

Nov 29, 2015, 12:17:22 AM11/29/15
to d3-js

 Add me to the slack channel please!

2015년 7월 23일 목요일 오전 10시 21분 13초 UTC-4, Elijah Meeks 님의 말:

Maggie Lee

Nov 29, 2015, 11:25:01 PM11/29/15
to d3-js

Nano Suarez