Some improvements to the Examples page

Vlado Z

Dec 6, 2016, 5:13:23 AM12/6/16
to d3-js
There are quite a number of examples which is good, but it would be even better I don't have to scroll miles to the bottom of the page.

Maybe if the examples were separated in a category and we have a list box where we choose which category to view.
But of course a category of graphs can have large number of graphs so the graph thumbnails could also be fetched inside a container of some sort.

I worked some ExtJS 4, now they have version 6. As I remember it was good for fast creation of user interfaces.

Just a thought.