Using the dataTransfer Object with d3 drag

Matthieu Dubout

Feb 6, 2018, 8:09:20 AM2/6/18
to d3-js
I want to drag svg objects from my web page on to a separate text editor or another web page (where I want to output simple text). This is the behaviour that can be done with the dataTranfer object from the HTML drag and drop API. if it's possible, how to implement it using the d3.drag() API ?

Matthieu Dubout

Feb 19, 2018, 8:16:02 AM2/19/18
to d3-js
Hello again ! It seems that I don't have much success with my post :) Currently, I can easily drag and drop various objects within the current web page. Thanks to d3 capabilities, it's quite easy. But I couldn't succeed yet to do it to another application. Does anyone has this challenge ?