Interactive Pie Chart the Using Start and End Theta/Angle.

Lee D

May 21, 2013, 7:21:53 PM5/21/13
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Curious if there are any example of the following functionality I'm trying to achieve:

I'm creating a pie chart that a user can select specific angles and record the start and end angle along the total 360 degree range.

For example if the start at 0 degrees, then mouse over to the 45 degrees I want draw a line, fill that portion of the pie chart, record the start and end angle, then allow the user to fill another section like 80 degrees for example, draw another line, fill that section and again record that start and end angle.  This can happen over and over until the full 360 degrees is consumed or a predefined pie sections or angles has been consumed.

Hopefully I'm explaining this well enough.  If there are any suggestions or examples of this I would like to know.  Currently moving through the pie chart examples right now, but haven't seen this functionality specifically.

Cheers
Lee

Lee D

May 22, 2013, 12:50:08 PM5/22/13
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Haha, I see pie in layout. Suppose I should read the manual...

Darshana Rana

Dec 5, 2016, 5:30:35 AM12/5/16
to d3-js
Hello Lee,

I also want same functionality with pie chart. Please share with me if you fixed it. Thanks in advance.