d3heatmap

Zoe C

Jul 20, 2015, 4:35:59 AM7/20/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

I  am using d3heatmap in R to do two-way clustering.

Htmlwidget is used to display on the webpage.

I am also planning to include other d3 components, like barcharts and crossfilter.d3heatmap now.

Is that an easy way to integrate between Htmlwidget output and the other d3 components?

Curran

Sep 11, 2015, 5:11:08 PM9/11/15
to d3-js
I saw this blog post that might be helpful - Dimple-as-htmlwidget. Apparently the whole Dimple library is available as an Htmlwidget in this project https://github.com/timelyportfolio/rcdimple . Maybe you can see there how the D3 integration was done.

Best regards,
Curran

timelyportfolio

Oct 5, 2015, 9:53:06 AM10/5/15
to d3-js
Happy to help out on this.  Do you have a github repo?

Kent