CSV file

Susmitha Makineni

May 29, 2018, 1:00:42 AM5/29/18
to d3-js
Hi, I am new to D3.js.Can anyone of you please tell me how to import csv file into D3.js in windows

Raymond Cui

May 29, 2018, 7:40:17 AM5/29/18
to d3...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 3:00 PM, Susmitha Makineni <susmithama...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I am new to D3.js.Can anyone of you please tell me how to import csv file into D3.js in windows

Susmitha Makineni

May 30, 2018, 1:59:16 AM5/30/18
to d3-js
Hi,

      If i am loading a json file this is the error i am getting.Can any one please help me

d3.v3.min.js:1 Failed to load file:///E:/Susmitha/d3/mydata.json: Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, https.
Cn.u.send @ d3.v3.min.js:1
d3.v3.min.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
    at e (d3.v3.min.js:3)
    at Array.Co.data (d3.v3.min.js:3)
    at index.html:18
    at Object.<anonymous> (d3.v3.min.js:1)
    at Object.t (d3.v3.min.js:1)
    at XMLHttpRequest.i (d3.v3.min.js:1)
    at Object.Cn.u.send (d3.v3.min.js:1)
    at Object.u.(anonymous function) [as get] (https://d3js.org/d3.v3.min.js:1:10904)
    at Cn (d3.v3.min.js:1)
    at Object.ao.json (d3.v3.min.js:5)

Jagruthi Prabhudev

May 30, 2018, 2:11:27 AM5/30/18
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi sushmitha,

This is a Google Chrome error.I was also getting the same, you will have to either add extension for chrome or else you will have to use a local server to run the html file ( python - m httpserver)

Thanks,
Jagruthi.