Adding D3 Three Axis Rotation to D3 based netjsongraph.js

Tim Bass

Dec 5, 2016, 9:28:18 AM12/5/16
to d3-js
Hi.

I'm new here and not a D3 programmer yet.   So far, I have been using netjsongraph.js which is based on D3 to build some cool network graphs based on D3. I am hoping to add three axis rotation for this graph, but the examples are about adding rotation to "the world" and shapes, not graphs. So, I tried to hack my personal development fork of the netjsongraph.js code; but no joy.

Anyone care to example to me if this is possible and how to do it?

Here is an example video and blog post that explains where I am at this point in my coding, which (hopefully) will help everyone see where I'm heading with this.

An Evaluation of NetJSON and netjsongraph.js for CSA

All help appreciated!