Missing Circles

Joe Keohan

Mar 18, 2015, 9:17:26 AM3/18/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
I've created the following dual line chart which also adds corresponding circles to the display that actual event along with a tooltip.  The issue that I'm having is that the the "Run" line isn't displaying the first 2 circles.  I've added some console log data on lines 156 & 160 that corresponds to the attached picture.  It shows that the .data(data) has 10 objects however the first 2 circles aren't being defined in the .atttr("cy") When I examined the first 2 circles they show a cy value of -20.  I'm not sure why.  The line is using accurately plotting the the first two Run data points as I've tested changing those values.   If I do however remove the Walk data then those 2 dots are there.  Appreciate any help...

The only other items I'd request an assist is how to add some space on the xAxis so as not to add a circle directly on the yAxis line.

Joe

service solahart

Mar 22, 2015, 2:32:12 PM3/22/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Cp:082113812149
SOLAHART SOLAR WATER HEATER TENAGA MATAHARI
Apakah Pemanas air anda bermasalah
Lihat dibawah ini masalah pemanas air anda

* TIDAK PANAS
* BOCOR
* PENGGANTIAN SEPAREPART.
* PENURUNAN UNIT & PENAIKAN UNIT.
* PEMASANGAN INSTALASI.
KAMI JUGA Melayani penjualan SOLAHART (solar water heater)
CV.FIKRI MANDIRI JAYA.TLP.021-71231659 hp.082113812149

service solahart

Mar 22, 2015, 2:33:36 PM3/22/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

service solahart

Mar 22, 2015, 2:34:34 PM3/22/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

service solahart

Mar 22, 2015, 2:35:21 PM3/22/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

Max Goldstein

Mar 25, 2015, 11:26:33 PM3/25/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
My guess is that you're doing svg.selectAll("circle") and it's picking up two other circles in the document. If you add a class to the selector, it should work.

Joe Keohan

Mar 26, 2015, 10:46:18 AM3/26/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for taking a look Max...After some trial and error i noticed that removing the legend circles replaced the two missing ones in the line graph so that appears to be the issue.  Although I had originally added a class to the legend circles I'm not using the class to create the circles which I will work shortly.