Drop element functionality using <g> element of SVG

dipesh raichana

Apr 27, 2018, 12:50:19 PM4/27/18
to d3-js
Hi Team,

I have started learning of D3.js and doing one exercise where I am facing some difficulties. By posting a question on stack overflow I came to know that there is no drop functionality where the user can set the SVG element as a target to drop any object as we usually do in jquery ui. As I'm still new in D3.js, Can anyone confirm that Is this possible using D3 or there is some other ways to achieve it?

Here is the original question explained:

Please do let me know if more information required or guide me the right direction.

Dipesh