Re: Timer transitions & memory leak

Japhy Bartlett

Jul 11, 2017, 3:41:22 PM7/11/17
to d3...@googlegroups.com
It's pretty difficult without seeing your code!

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 2:33 AM, <sahar...@devalore.com> wrote:
Hello,

I built a live updating graph with nodes and connections which uses transition on updates.
i found out i have memory leaks on my application whether it stays open when i'm on the tab & not on the tab for a long time.
i added a screenshot showing my memory heap snap shoot, the Timer object seems to not be cleaning up and i'm really stuck about this.
can someone help me understand what i should do to prevent those memory leaks caused by the Timer?