Help Bar Chart

Youssef Mourchid

Jul 4, 2017, 6:53:25 AM7/4/17
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
My research is about image and video processing. I'm new in D3 js, and my problem is about visualizing some results in video processing, and I want something like that in the visualization

So, I want a model like that, and when I click on Scenes it will display me the blocks and the sous-titres. So if can anyone help me for that or just give me a model like that I will be very thankful because it's an important step for me.
​​

Best regards.

----------------------------
MOURCHID Youssef
PhD Student - Computer Sciences and Telecommunications
                           Laboratory Research (LRIT)
Faculty of sciences  University of Mohammed V Agdal-Rabat, Morocco

Seemant Kulleen

Jul 4, 2017, 2:20:45 PM7/4/17
to d3-js
Happy Tuesday Youssef,

It is difficult to say without knowing a little bit more about the shape of your dataset.
Can you share your current visualization somewhere (e.g. blockbuilder.org)?

Cheers,
Seemant

--
Oakland Finish Up Weekend