translating parallel coordinates from v3 to v4

Konrad Sobon

Sep 12, 2017, 10:14:47 AM9/12/17
to d3-js
I am a relative noob in this area, so I would appreciate all the help I can get. I found this example by Jason Davies.

It was built with earlier version of d3 and I am wondering if anyone is up for translating it to v4 for me. The only thing that I would throw in would be ability to add an ordinal axis as well. I don't think I will have only numerical axis. Since I am a total noob to v4, and I can't seem to sort this out, I can offer this as a challenge. I noticed that others have done this before as well. How about I send a copy of this:

d3 book to the first person that can translate this example (with the added ordinal axis functionality) and post a new v4 to blocks. I know it's not much, but I don't want to ask for a handout without contributing something back.

Cheers!

Tito

Sep 12, 2017, 3:20:36 PM9/12/17
to d3-js