SVG inner tags - warnings?

Vlado Z

Nov 30, 2016, 8:44:35 AM11/30/16
to d3-js

I copied the html code to my index.html page from this example http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/9511ae067889eefa5537eedcbbf87dab
It is Monochrome Mona Lisa example where the image is gray-scale but the part inside the rectangle is colored.

The svg code shows some warnings. The warnings are something like: "filter tag is not recognized"

and it goes the same for each inner svg tag.

I am using Aptana Studio 3 with these html validators:

This is not a problem, the code works, but just wanted to get informed what should I do to clear those warnings?

Is this related to SVG itself or what?

Vlado Z

Dec 1, 2016, 4:23:20 AM12/1/16
to d3-js
The editor does not recognize the svg tags. Either I should install a plugin for SVG or use SVG editor like Inkscape.
But on the other hand, I can just ignore the warnings.