Layout Suggestiona

Pragya Jha

Nov 23, 2015, 4:38:19 AM11/23/15
to d3-js
Hello,

I have attached a layout which I am trying to build up with the help of d3.

Need suggestions on the approach I should take?

Thanks

image.png

Pragya Jha

Nov 30, 2015, 6:52:45 AM11/30/15
to d3-js
Bump

Hi,

I am new to d3 and building a visualisation. looking for suggestions on how to approach on this design.

  1. I see that no layout will full fill my requirement. so in these cases what should be my approach. Should i build a custom layout?
  2. If i am building my own layout will be the entire design in d3 or the blocks will be divs and only lines/connectors will be in d3?
  3. Also can i merge two existing layouts like in this case I can have a collapsed tree?
Thanks in advance for the help

-Pragya

Ashish Tomar

Dec 4, 2015, 12:46:37 PM12/4/15
to d3-js
Hi Pragya,

Hope it will be useful. Solution looks similar to your problem.

Cheers