brush function blocks click events and other mouse events in case of heatmap

manasa reddy

Jul 26, 2017, 2:21:11 AM7/26/17
to d3-js

iam a beginner in d3js Iam trying to apply concept of brush to heatmap ,so that i could dig deep into the visualization.I successfully tried to do that .Now the problem is the brush function is blocking other mouse events such as hover and dbclick .I actually need a dbclick functionality to connect it to some other things .could anyone help ??here is the reference template I am using for plotting heatmap

https://bl.ocks.org/Bl3f/cdb5ad854b376765fa99

this is stackoverflow link where i provided small chunks of my code

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45317589/brush-function-blocks-click-events-and-other-mouse-events-in-case-of-heatmap

Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks