how to develop scatter plot from positive to negative Axis

Musharaf Zia Lone

Jul 17, 2014, 10:38:38 AM7/17/14
to d3...@googlegroups.com
how to develop scatter plot from positive x-axis to negative x-axis and from positive y-axis to negative y-axis please help me out for more detail visit this page and see scatter plot :
http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/faculty/healey/tweet_viz/tweet_app/

Japhy Bartlett

Jul 17, 2014, 1:27:31 PM7/17/14
to d3...@googlegroups.com
I see points scattered on all four quadrants of your plot.  What's your actual question?

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Musharaf Zia Lone <mushara...@gmail.com> wrote:
how to develop scatter plot from positive x-axis to negative x-axis and from positive y-axis to negative y-axis please help me out for more detail visit this page and see scatter plot :
http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/faculty/healey/tweet_viz/tweet_app/

Musharaf Zia Lone

Jul 17, 2014, 5:41:09 PM7/17/14
to d3...@googlegroups.com
thank you for reply,
actually the problem is i have implemented 2 quadrants x-axis and y-axis but got problem in developing 4 quadrants where i can show sentiment analysis of text if form of positive ,negative, neutral and irrelevant results. i only need an idea that how to implement as a sample code i dont need whole code.
i would be really appreciate if you sort it out

ravi sinha

May 1, 2015, 2:43:06 PM5/1/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mushraf,
Could you please guide to refer the source code of this 4 quadrant scatter chart. Thanks.

Regards,
Ravi