D3 online course through Knight Center

Scott Murray

Jul 24, 2015, 2:44:03 PM7/24/15
to d3-js
Hi, everyone,

Anyone new to D3 may be interested in this online course I’m teaching with Alberto Cairo:

This is a repeat of a course we taught earlier in the year.  Since we filled at 500 people, we are offering it again, and currently have about 410 registered (so only ~90 spots left).

One thing we are excited about is coordinating local study groups.  Hopefully we can help put you in touch with other people in your city or area, wherever you are in the world, and then you can pursue the homework and exercises together in real life, not just online.

This course is for beginners.  The content is about 20% data vis principles (Alberto) and 80% intro to D3 (me).  I’ll be offering a brand new, intermediate-level course through the Knight Center later in the fall.

Cheers,
Scott