[help] D3.v4 Drag, Force, Pan, Zoom + tooltip

312 просмотров

jan

не прочитано,
18 авг. 2016 г., 09:28:5618.08.2016
– d3-js
Hello everyone I'm beginner programmer and I'm trying to make working this "balls" into a graph
1oglop1.github.io/d3/HTML/graph_test.html - currently it's possible only drag the balls (are stacked up on each other)

I do not have much JS experience so all constructive advice welcome.

can someone help me to implement force and dragging to it becomes a real graph like this: bl.ocks.org/eyaler/10586116/

I have developed partially working text wrapping for the text for SVG (idea based on d3plus)

I have created group objects of circle and text, so they stick together.

I'm open to all ideas which will lead to the solution (even using canvas)

Jan

steve...@talktalk.net

не прочитано,
23 авг. 2016 г., 12:15:5423.08.2016
– d3-js
Are you looking for something like the risk plot bottom right on this page?  http://pmd3.co.uk/

Jan 'oglop' Gazda

не прочитано,
23 авг. 2016 г., 13:29:0023.08.2016
– d3...@googlegroups.com
Thats exactly it!
I'll try to study the code and see what's going on there.

After this I would like to have tool tips with mouse over or click as it's there but it should not be such a problem then.

Could you please help to alternate the code into a d3 v4?

S pozdravem / Best regards.
Gazda Jan

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору