[Open Source] PykCharts.js - d3 charts without the complexity of d3

Ritvvij Parrikh

Mar 1, 2015, 12:41:56 PM3/1/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

We just open sourced our in-house Javascript Charting Library built on d3.js.

d3.js is powerful but tough to use! You could copy-paste from d3.js examples but they have inconsistent design and input data formats! We built a design-biased library of 26+ themeable, responsive, modular, real-time and easy to use charts and 109+ maps. Do check them out at http://pykcharts.com

As a data design studio, we write a lot of d3 code. The code was ending up all over the place. To bring order to the chaos, we started writing it in a structured format which eventually ended up as this library. This is our first attempt at open sourcing code. Hope it is helpful. :)

If you have any feedback / help, then pls. do email us at r...@pykih.com

Happy Charting! :)

Regards,
Ritvvij Parrikh