d3js conflict with jquery ui mouseup event not getting triggered

Saima Parveen

Apr 24, 2015, 5:02:18 AM4/24/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using jquery-ui, d3js, highcharts.js in a project but mouseup event is not getting triggered in any of the  example code from d3 website.
Any body has any idea regarding the same ?

Thanks,
Saima

manas mayur

Apr 29, 2015, 7:10:27 AM4/29/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saima,

Can you provide the link for the d3 graph about which you are talking

Saima Parveen

Apr 29, 2015, 8:41:00 AM4/29/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/6123708

I am using the same example but inside a project. It is working fine when I am not including it in the project. Once I include it in the project mouseup, dragend is not getting triggered. So once I select a node and start dragging, node is attached with the mouse permanently. It never leaves it.
I am using highcharts, jquery, jquery -ui library also in the project.

-Saima