Line chart below the other one

Emeric

Jul 11, 2017, 5:47:57 AM7/11/17
to d3-js
Hello,

I'm trying few libraries like canvasjs, highcharts, d3js... to find the fastest to load a lot of data.

I have a problem with d3js. I'm trying to add chart below another one.

But my chart is a bit harder and it's a line chart.

I don't know why but I don't see the same chart on the navigator and with blockbuilder. Here is a picture of what i have on navigator:

I don't think it's hard but my level with d3 is bad.

Thank you in advance

Japhy Bartlett

Jul 11, 2017, 3:50:37 PM7/11/17
to d3...@googlegroups.com
I think when you do this:

```
var svg2 = d3.select("body")
.append("svg")
.attr("width", "100%")
.attr("height", "100%")
.append("g");
```

you meant to name that `g2` ?

In general, there's a lot of errors in your code; that's what the red border on the left means.  You could try opening your console and fixing those first.

Emeric

Jul 12, 2017, 3:23:57 AM7/12/17
to d3-js

Hello,

I tried to change but it looks the same.

I have no error in the console:

Japhy Bartlett

Jul 12, 2017, 1:51:06 PM7/12/17
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hrm, the link in your original email still has quite a few errors.. can you show us the latest version?

Emeric

Jul 13, 2017, 3:40:12 AM7/13/17
to d3-js
Hello Japhy,

That's the problem, when I try the code in my navigator I have no error and in Blockbuilder i have few errors and the screen is different.
I tried it with jsfiddle but it shows the same errors.
It's strange however i imported d3...

Thank you for your answer.

Message has been deleted