Collapsible Tree with evenly spread out leaves

sachidanand gowda

May 20, 2017, 9:57:48 PM5/20/17
to d3-js
Hi all,

I was trying to modify the collapsible tree layout from left to right orientation to Top to bottom. I have successfully managed to do that as well as add few more functionalities like varying node sizes, adding tool tips etc. One thing I am failing to get it right is evenly spread out leaves. Please refer to the pic below

I have posted the same question on stackoverflow as well. Though i received an answer it still was not sufficient enough. Please refer to the link below. The code is available on the link as well

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/44083958/collapsible-tree-layout-spread-the-branches-evenly

Kindly let me know how to fix this issue

Thanks
Saci

sachidanand gowda

May 20, 2017, 9:59:28 PM5/20/17
to d3-js
Is it possible to spread it across whole SVG Canvas evenly. The size of the svg is 1000*550

Thanks
Sachi