Add Multiple Filters to Force-Directed Graph

cameronwa...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2017, 3:06:24 PM7/7/17
to d3-js
First time post to this group. I have a rather specific question that hasn't drummed up much interest on Stack Overflow or IRC channels. I am attempting to include multiple filters (in this case dropdowns but could be any type of filter) in one force-directed graph. The filters should be dependent on each other. Rather than fully explaining here, here is my SO question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44958665/multiple-dropdown-filters-on-d3-force-directed-graph. A block that mocks the issue is here: https://bl.ocks.org/anonymous/1d6ce91145cde3e9e6c409f627463d9a.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!