d3 parallel coordinates fixed axis

Arjun Me

Apr 30, 2015, 2:01:39 AM4/30/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am trying to make a parallel coordinates graph and developing based on http://bl.ocks.org/jasondavies/1341281 example. In that i need the Y-axis fixed between 0 to 100. Could you please help me to fix it.

Kai Chang

Apr 30, 2015, 2:08:17 AM4/30/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Change the y domain to each dimension to [0,100]. In the example, it's running a loop to find the extent of each dimension instead.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:01 PM, Arjun Me <arjunm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to make a parallel coordinates graph and developing based on http://bl.ocks.org/jasondavies/1341281 example. In that i need the Y-axis fixed between 0 to 100. Could you please help me to fix it.

Arjun Me

Apr 30, 2015, 2:21:29 AM4/30/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com, kai.s...@gmail.com
Hi,

Could you please give me example code to do this. Please tell the function that i need to add.

Kai Chang

Apr 30, 2015, 2:22:05 AM4/30/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
y[d].domain([0,100)]