Need a D3 expert as a Consultant

Michael McCurley

Aug 24, 2016, 7:39:20 PM8/24/16
to d3-js
I am actively seeking a D3 expert who can work with us on a consulting basis to solve some issues. We are software developers proficient in coding multiple languages, but not familiar enough with D3. We currently have a D3 Tree using an example demo. We have the jSon being created dynamically on the backend code and entered into the page as a Javascript Variable. Then we have a context menu on each node that has buttons to add or delete. This opens a popup with a form, after completing the form our code adds the node into the jSon. The problem we currently have is we need to know how to add that node into the tree without rebuilding the whole tree or at least not collapsing and losing the open nodes.

If you feel you can easily handle this task, I can give you a bit of our code for you to work with. This will be an ongoing relationship as a consultant when needed. We Prefer someone who's native language is English, but will consider someone who can at least speak it fluently and understand the task. Someone with ASP.net and Visual Studio experience is a plus, but not necessary.

Reply here if interested and I will message you my email.

Michael McCurley
Cygnusoft Inc.

Drew Winget

Aug 24, 2016, 8:43:02 PM8/24/16
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

In general posting for paid work on this board is discouraged, but there is another board for postings of this kind. I'll let one of the moderators point in that direction. That being said, feel free to email me, and I'll see if I can help.

For reference, here is some advice I've given to others on this board.

Drew Winget
Visualisation Engineer
Digital Library Systems and Services
Stanford, CA 94305

Curran

Aug 25, 2016, 3:32:24 AM8/25/16
to d3-js, awi...@stanford.edu
Hi Michael,

This is the board for paid data visualization jobs/consulting: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/data-vis-jobs

Best regards,

On 24 August 2016 at 16:39, Michael McCurley <houndco...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Michael McCurley

Aug 25, 2016, 5:54:37 PM8/25/16
to d3-js
Ah, sorry about that guys. Thanks for letting me know, I will post in the correct group.