Re: D3 Tooltip disappears when mousing over text

Seemant Kulleen

Apr 17, 2017, 8:11:23 PM4/17/17
to d3-js
Happy Monday Robin,

From a very quick look, in your style.css (around line 38, possibly), for text.rev-label, you can try adding the rule: "pointer-events: none;"

That worked for me locally.

Cheers,
Seemant

--
Oakland Finish Up Weekend
Be Amazed.  Be Amazing.
Get Mentored | Get Inspired | Finish Up
http://oaklandfinishup.com

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Robin Burrage <robin.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello fellow D-3ers,

I have been working on this: http://robinburrage.com/d3-revenue-bubble-chart2/, and I notice that when I mouse over the circles, my tooltips appear, but when I slide my cursor over the text inside of the circles, the tooltips blink off. I haven't been able to find anyone online who is experiencing the same issue. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks!
Robin