New training: React + D3 for Data Visualization

Scott Murray

Oct 18, 2016, 1:29:23 PM10/18/16
to d3-js
Hi, all!

If you'll permit me an announcement related to my day job with O'Reilly… We have a great in-person training event coming up soon, led by Colin Megill:

React + D3 for Data Visualization
November 1 & 2, 9:00AM--5:00PM PT
San Francisco
Mission Bay Conference Center

The blurb: Join expert web developer Colin Megill for a hands-on, in-depth exploration of building interactive data visualizations with React and D3. You’ll learn elegant, maintainable ways to build ambitious interactive visualization products by pairing D3’s math and layouts with React’s component architecture and DOM model. You’ll come away with the ability to replace scattered callbacks with Redux, deep link to visualization states, and decrease barriers for designers to get in the game.

As a member of the D3 Google Group, please take a 30% discount with the promo code PC30. O'Reilly also has special group/team pricing; please contact us at trai...@oreilly.com.

Best wishes,
Scott

farrelld...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2016, 3:27:57 PM10/19/16
to d3-js
Any chance that it'll eventually be online? Similar to the streaming video courses for purchase on O'Reilly.

Thanks,

Dean

Jamie Bowers

Mar 6, 2017, 11:16:27 AM3/6/17
to d3-js
Any chance this will be offered again in the near future?