Add circles to world tour globe

bruce Christensen

Mar 23, 2017, 1:12:56 AM3/23/17
to d3-js
Hi,

I have been trying to add circles to an adaption of Mike Bostock’s block https://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/4183330 but I am having a lot of trouble doing it.  I was able to paths that change according to the coordinates I give them but when I tried to circles to the beginning point of the path they would not go where I wanted them.  Instead they end up in the sky and bounce around up there. This seems odd to me since I am using the same coordinates as I am for the beginning of my paths.  Here is a d3 block I made including the code: https://bl.ocks.org/itsallearth/50e6ec9775b90df8193718b21e67c043 .  Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong and how I can place the circles at the beginner of the paths? Thank you for any