d3 Based Software - Thoughts/Suggestions?

Danne Woo

Jun 19, 2017, 3:15:29 PM6/19/17
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hello Wonderful d3 Community,

I created Datavisual (http://datavisu.al/) about 3 years ago as a graduate student at NYU ITP and have been making improvements ever since. I am extremely proud of the current version and wanted to share it with everyone and see what you think! Essentially what we did was add a simple graphic user interface to d3 v3 allowing for quick design changes, you can upload multiple data sets, save charts and templates, export as images, vector files and interactive web embeds, among other features. We also have team accounts for collaboration on visualizations. Its completely free to sign up and export jpegs.

Let me know what you all think and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the tool in the future! If you would like a pro account I would be happy to provide you with a discount code and if you are interested in team accounts shoot me an email.

Thanks in advanced for any feedback!

Danne Woo
325 Clinton Ave., Apt. 8E
Brooklyn, NY 11205
267-825-4797

Assistant Professor, Queens College, CUNY
Founder and CEO, Datavisual, Inc.
Creative Technologist, Danne Woo Design