Missing part of the graphics...

iris chu

Jul 28, 2017, 4:24:29 PM7/28/17
to d3-js
Hi everyone,

I have run into a weird issue using d3/c3 for multiple web pages… Part of the graphics got missing randomly every time the pages are loaded. The missing parts will probably be back after refreshing the browser though. Please see the two images in the attachment as an example.

I have served the same content since last year but everything seems working fine until I added a couple more pages to the website recently… And this seems to happen across various browsers.

Please let me know if you have any ideas of why and how may I fix this?

Thank you so much!

missing_part_graphic.png
normal_graphic.png