d3 graphic problem

Ana Raquel Oliveira Azevedo

Oct 27, 2016, 5:23:00 AM10/27/16
to d3-js

hello!!

I´m using d3.js library but i´m having so problems with linear graphics. It looks like on each page refresh, the graphics is replicated, and after some running time i got lots of duplicated graphics. I´m also using static data (i entered some random data for the graphic to work). Can someone help me? Why is this happening? Any solutions?

Thanks,

Ana Raquel Azevedo

Japhy Bartlett

Oct 27, 2016, 7:24:20 PM10/27/16
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Ana -

You'll probably need to show us your code, it's hard to tell from that description.

Ana Raquel Oliveira Azevedo

Nov 1, 2016, 2:38:17 PM11/1/16
to d3-js
hi! thanks for the answer!  Meanwhile I could already solve the problem with this:

  var svg = d3.select('#memory svg');
    if (svg.empty()) {

//code here

Ana Raquel Oliveira Azevedo

Nov 1, 2016, 2:39:25 PM11/1/16
to d3-js
Another question:
is it possible to make zoom in realtime chart??