Looking to hire developer w/ JS and D3 chops for short remote engagement

Matthew Tendler

Nov 16, 2015, 5:28:21 PM11/16/15
to d3-js
I'm looking for a front end dev for a short 2 week project. Must have JS chops (preferably angular), strong experience with D3 and some experience working with simple APIs. The API you'll be working with is http://www.aha.io/api. We are looking to build a product roadmap using the data we've been entering into Aha (API url in previous sentence). All requirements, UX workflows/interaction design, and design assets will be provided. Quick way to make some money and possibly longer term items as well.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Ian Johnson

Nov 16, 2015, 5:56:45 PM11/16/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com

Hi Matthew,

We ask that people submit job postings to the data-vis-jobs list
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/data-vis-jobs

so we can keep this mailing list for discussing d3 and its applications.

thank you