SVG scrolling changes

Aaron Reabow

Mar 26, 2015, 8:00:21 AM3/26/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I have some big SVG's that i used to be able to scroll down in all the browsers.

I am not talking about overflow or clipping css properties, just the instance when the height of the svg is bigger than what can fit onto the screen at once.

I used to be able to use the mouse wheel or a tablet to get to the rest of the svg without any special interventions.

Now I can only see the top part of the svg.

Am I going mad, or have other people experienced this?

many thanks,

Aaron

Aaron Reabow

Mar 26, 2015, 11:35:08 AM3/26/15
to d3...@googlegroups.com
Okay I think it has to do with overlaying html elements on the svg and using position:absolute

not entirely clear on how to remedy just yet