Double-click events with brush?

Shian Su

Jan 11, 2016, 8:13:55 PM1/11/16
to d3-js
Hello,
I am currently using the brush as a zooming tool but I can't seem to capture a double-click event on the brush layer. I would like to use this to reset the zoom. Is this possible with the inbuilt d3.brush() or should I consider hacking up my own brush?
Kind regards,
Shian Su

Alex Ahmed

Dec 6, 2016, 4:40:20 PM12/6/16
to d3-js
Hi Shian, I have the same question. Did you ever figure this out?

Thank you.
Alex

Shian

Dec 6, 2016, 5:22:04 PM12/6/16
to d3...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alex,

No I did not, plot.ly which has this feature appeared to have programmed their own brush layer. Seemed like too much work.

Kind regards,

Shian Su