Election result Map

Roi Samagoue

May 9, 2018, 10:21:12 PM5/9/18
to d3-js
Hello guys,
First let me apologize as i am new, i don't know the rules, so if by  mistake, i am breaking any rule, please forgive me.

I want to embark in a project for an African country's election, I can find the json to have the provinces, and would like to have the same effect as shown in the South African link, where as, you click on a province (like state), then you get the counties, and you can drilldown, to the smallest sub-division.

So i don't have much knowledge about D3, except what i have discovered as i have been planning this research.

Now the challenge is, since the application will be collecting data live (that's what i am thinking), I would like to have a mobile application to allow users to enter the result for candidates and there would be some additions done in the backend, to show the result for the whole country, for a particular province, for a particular county...

so I am thinking about having a web application using MVC (Entity Framework)

Has anyone seen something similar? I have seen election result projects where the data is in a spreadsheet, but i want to have a database storing the data

Thanks