Problem execute command file

ningz...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016, 2:48:31 PM6/14/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
In the command line Dialog:

I input 3 commands one at a time:

network import file file="/my/network/file" firstRowAsColumnNames=false indexColumnSourceInteraction=1 indexColumnTargetInteraction=3 indexColumnTypeInteraction=2
cluster mcode
table export selectTable="networkfile name default node" OutputFile="/loc/to/outfile/.csv"
session new

It works well.

(The cluster mcode is from a plugin: ClusterMake)

However when I put these 3 commands together into a command file, and run it from "Tools: execute Command File..."

The 1st and 3rd commands could run correctly. But the second command "cluster mcode" fails with error message "Error executing task: null"

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks

Haiming

Scooter Morris

Jun 16, 2016, 11:17:38 AM6/16/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Haiming,
   You might need to specifically tell clusterMaker which network to operate on (cluster mcode network="network name").  I'm assuming you're using Cytoscape 3.4, so it might be that some of the UI changes aren't being correctly handled in the network command set.  Alternatively, you could try adding the command: network set current network="network name" after your network import, where "network name" is the name of the imported network.

-- scooter