New to

Ogunleye Joseph

Jun 20, 2017, 6:04:51 AM6/20/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear All,
I am an upcoming bioinformatician, and my professor recently tasked me on using cytoscape. Although, I have read interesting papers on cytoscape, however, none fully explains how to import .soft files (from the gene expression omnibus) in the tab delimited format for cytoscape. I don't know if expression data from the GEO can actually be used as expression data on cytoscape.

Thanks

Srikanth Bezawada

Jun 21, 2017, 4:41:00 AM6/21/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joseph,

Looks like it's not available for Cytoscape3 at this time.

Thanks,
Srikanth.